The folks at the Wirrina Bluegrass Festival have let us know of their line up for this years festival.
What a great array of bands and performers they have scheduled for this year.
2014 will feature some of Australia’s best musical talent is booked with names like Jamie Clark, George Jackson and Andrew Clermont. These folks have a swag of Golden guitars, Golden Fiddles, Bluegrass Champions under their collective belts. Wirrina Bluegrass & Acoustic Roots Festival 2014 is overflowing with talent and peppered with variety: International Acts:
- Carol Bean, with her resonator guitar player Tony Burt, will be bringing us the finest “southern inspired original Kiwi Roots” that the land across the water has to offer.
- The Company from Queensland, Coolgrass from Victoria and the Lou Bradley Trio from New South Wales.
- Passionate Fools migrated over from Victoria a year or two back as a duo but will present with a 5 piece lineup. Taylor Pfeiffer & Trev Warner, Astro Cobalt and the Cherry Pickers
SA Acoustic Roots:
- The line up of Acoustic Roots performers have been a bit of a secret, but no more.
The performer line up thus far includes:
Dr Ebeneezer Catbone
Kev Smiff’s Trio
Tongue & Groove
Voices of the Wilderness
Jodie & Emlyn
Adelaide Old Time String Band
To find out more about the style and genre of this great array of talent head to the Wirrina Website. The festival is planned for the Wirrina Resort this September (5th-7th). Great discounts on offer for the festival:
- 15% discount on festival tickets when purchased online – www.wirrinabluegrass.com.
- 15% discount on all Wirrina Resort accommodation for festival ticket holders.- 1800 WIRRINA (1800 947 746)
Free non-powered camping at the Wirrina Cove Holiday Park for festival ticket holders, no booking required. (For powered sites ring (08) 8598 3125).