As in their home region, Martha Spencer & Jackson Cunningham are well-known and much-loved in this country. They have a host of communities looking forward to hearing their authentic, faithful renditions of old country tunes again. Sharing vocals as they swap between guitar & banjo, or sticking with their chosen specialties, fiddle & mandolin, this young ol’ timey couple are the real deal.
If you’ve not caught them previously, be sure to catch a show as their 5 week tour takes in QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC & SA. If you know what you’re in for, you’ve probably booked already.
- 27th Dec – 1st Jan. – Woodford Folk Festival, Woodford, QLD
- 3rd Jan – Hat’s Juke Joint, 29 Agathis Lane, Cootharaba, QLD
- 4th Jan – Food Angel Café, Dorrigo, NSW 0428 415 078
- 9th Jan – Carrington Bowling Club, Newcastle, NSW – 0407 017 417
- 11th Jan – Petersham Bowls Club, 77 Brighton St., Petersham, Sydney, NSW – 02 9569 4639
- 12th Jan – The Merry Muse Folk Club, Canberra, ACT
- 16th – 19th Jan – Illawarra Folk Festival, Bulli, NSW.
- 20th – 22nd Jan -Tamworth Country Music Festival, Andrew Clermont’s International Supper Club, Tamworth, NSW
- 24th – 27th Jan – Newstead Live! Music Festival, Newstead, VIC.
- 28th Jan – Burrinja Café, Mountain Pickers Association, 351 Glenfern Rd., Upwey, VIC 03 9704 7573.
- 29th Jan – Yinnar Community Hotel, Yinnar, VIC – email@example.com.
- 30th Jan – Briagolong Hotel, Briagolong, Victoria firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 31st Jan – Harvester Moon Café, 2320 Portarlington Rd, Bellarine, VIC.
- 1st Feb – Flying Saucer Club, 4 St.Georges Rd, Elsternwick, Victoria
- Feb. 2nd- Blackwood Academy, Blackwood, VIC email@example.com
- 5th Feb – Northcote Social Club, 301 Northcote High St., Northcote North, VIC 1300 724 867.
- 7th Feb – Pilgrim Uniting Church, Adelaide, SA.
- 8th Feb – HATS Inc. The Courthouse Cultural Center, Vincent St., Auburn, SA.