Orange Blossom Records has announced a new album, Things We Do For Dreams, by Trinity River Band. This CD will be available from 1st July and is now available for pre-orders at trinityriverband.com and for radio programmers at AirPlay.com.
Trinity River Band includes the talents of: Joshua Harris – on banjo and Dobro; Brianna Harris on fiddle; Lisa Harris on bass; Mike Harris on guitar and Sarah Harris on mandolin. Sarah also contributed three original songs to the album. The band gathered songs from some of today’s hottest songwriters making for an impressive track list:
- Between Me and Jolene, Kim Fox, Brandon Rickman
- Time’s A Crooked Thing, Irene Kelley, Becky Buller
- The Promised Land, Fred Lehner, Andy Spooner
- Lover’s Leap, Sarah Harris
- The Mirror, Joie Scott, Bob Stewart
- Ten Miles To Deep Gap, Jack Lawrence
- The Things We Do For Dreams, Brink Brinkman, Tresa Jordan
- Silver and Gold, Carl Perkins, Greg Perkins, Stan Perkins
- Right Where She Left Him, Kim Fox, Craig Market
- My Own Worst Enemy, Sarah Harris
- Secrets, Sarah Harris
- Come Back Train, Jerry Salley, Cassidy Lynn Alexander
For a full tour schedule, please visit trinityriveband.com and join them on Facebook and Twitter.