Justin Townes Earle – Henry Wagons – Ryan Bingham – Robert Ellis Lindi Ortega – Nikki Lane – The Delines – Jonny Fritz – Emma Swift – Chris Altmann – Raised By Eagles – The Morrisons
Delicious music for your mouth will be provided by Sydney’s leading renegade chef’s, Ben Milgate & Elvis Abrahanowicz of Porteño/Bodega fame and Raph Rashid – Melbourne’s Street Food King of Beatbox Kitchen, Taco Truck and All Day Donuts. Stay tuned as the mouth-watering lineup of gourmet food and beverages will be revealed soon.
Early Bird tickets $79 (inc. all fees) on sale Friday 25th July from outontheweekend.com.au or phone 1300 724 867.
Very limited Cripple Creek Ferry Packages available for $199 (inc. all fees) including:
- Return Ferry transfer from Dockland to the event with live entertainment aboard!
- Entry to Out on the Weekend
- 2 x meal vouchers (for main dishes)
- 4 x beverage vouchers
- Limited edition ‘Cripple Creek Ferry Package’ screen printed poster (distributed to you on the return ferry ride after the event)
- Ferry departs Docklands at 11:00am and returns after the event.
Out On The Weekend:
- 11:30am – 10:30pm Saturday 18th October 2014
- Doors open 11:30am. Free entry for kids under 12 years old.
- Seaworks: 82 Nelson Place, Williamstown, VIC 3106
- For full event information head to: outontheweekend.com.au
- Join: Facebook Twitter Instagram Tag: #outontheweekend #ootw