Award-winning Bluegrass singer/songwriter and television personality, Nathan Stanley is hitting the road with the Clinch Mountain Boys to bring their signature mountain sound to audiences across North America. He will be bringing some very special guests at select shows, including his Grandfather, Ralph Stanley, plus Country chart-topper T. Graham Brown and Grand Ole Opry regular Bobby Osborne. There’s always a treat for fans attending the shows, as every fan purchasing a Nathan Stanley cd will be eligible to win a signed guitar at each show.
I’ve been traveling on the road since I was two years old. I have made a very good relationship with the Stanley fans over the past several years and made many new fans along the way” said a humble Nathan Stanley. “It has been so great to see all the wonderful people come to see my solo shows. Our crowds have been excellent. I give all the credit to the good Lord for his blessings and favour – Nathan Stanley.
It has been 8 years since Nathan took over as the lead singer and rhythm guitar player for the Clinch Mountain Boys, singing with Dr. Ralph Stanley. Previous artists who performed as members of the Clinch Mountain Boys include Country greats Keith Whitley and Ricky Skaggs, who both went on to achieve massive success.
Stanley is also the host of the weekly television program, Nathan Stanley Ministries. The show airs on WLFG-TV in more than 2 million homes throughout Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina and West Virginia on Saturday nights. Nathan Stanley Ministries, which can be viewed online at www.livingfaithtv.com, remains one of the most watched programs on the network.
Nathan has started 2015 on a high note with the March release of his latest album, The Legacy Continues. Choosing the album title was very fitting, as Billboard says, “Nathan Stanley definitely knows a little about the word legacy.” Standout tracks on the album include “Will You Miss Me When I’m Gone,” which features Country superstar Brad Paisley, “Rank Stranger,” with Dr. Ralph Stanley, and “Papaw I Love You,” which was written by Nathan to pay tribute to his Grandfather.
You can catch Nathan Stanley on tour at the following locations/venues:
- April 25 – Clay City, KY @ Meadowgreen Park Bluegrass Music Hall
- May 08 – Princeton, WV @ Chuck Mathena Center (with Bobby Osborne)
- May 02 – Alexandria, VA @ The Birchmere (with Dr. Ralph Stanley)
- May 15 – Springfield, GA @ Mars Theatre (with Dr. Ralph Stanley)
- May 16 – Bremen, GA @ Mill Town Music Hall (with Dr. Ralph Stanley and T. Graham Brown)
- May 21 – Snow Camp, NC @ Little Johns Mountain Music Festival
- May 21-23 – Coeburn, VA @ Dr. Ralph Stanley’s 45th Annual Memorial Day Weekend Bluegrass Festival
- May 28 – Knoxville, TN @The International (with Dr. Ralph Stanley)
- May 29 – Newport, KY @ Thompson House (with Dr. Ralph Stanley)
- June 06 – Grundy, VA @ Popular Gap Park
- June 11-12 – Ontario, CA – Huck Fin Jubilee (with Dr. Ralph Stanley)
- June 14 – Chillicothe, OH @ Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre (with Dr. Ralph Stanley)
- June 19 – Burlington, NC – Dewey Fest 2015 (with Dr. Ralph Stanley)
- June 20 – West Plains, MO – Ozark Heritage Festival (with Dr. Ralph Stanley)
- June 27 – Tupelo, MS @ The Elvis Presley Birthplace Theatre
- June 28 – Memphis, TN @ Buckman Performing & Fine Arts Center (with T. Graham Brown)
- July 10 – Murfreesboro, TN @ Uncle Dave Macon Days – Old Time Music Festival (with Dr. Ralph Stanley)
- July 12 – Decatur, GA @ Eddies Attic (with Dr. Ralph Stanley)
- July 24 – Somerset, KY @ The Center for Rural Development
- August 15 – Marion, VA @ The Lincoln Theatre (with Dr. Ralph Stanley and T. Graham Brown)
- September 06 – Cookeville, TN @ June Bug Boogie Ranch (with Dr. Ralph Stanley)
- September 11 – Bethesda, MD @ Bethesda Blues & Jazz Supper Club (with Dr. Ralph Stanley)
- September 19 – Alma, AR @ The Founders’ Room of Alma
- September 26 – Clintwood, VA @ Jettie Baker Center
- October 24 – Austin, TX @ Paramount Theatre (with Dr. Ralph Stanley)