We previously advised that Mile Twelve from Boston are playing at this year’s Dorrigo Festival. They have recently announced their Australian tour dates presented by Due South Touring Co.
Mile Twelve is a fresh, hard-driving young band beautifully walking the line between original and traditional bluegrass. Fast gaining recognition for their outstanding performances in bluegrass and folk circles, Evan Murphy, Bronwyn Keith-Hynes, Nate Sabat, BB Bowness and David Benedict write captivating songs and daring instrumental pieces from diverse influences.
Mile Twelve is carrying the bluegrass tradition forward with creativity and integrity – Tony Trischka.
Australian Tour Dates:
- Oct 18th – Spotted Mallard – Melbourne – VIC
- Oct 19th – Java Cafe – Yackendandah – VIC
- Oct 20th – Patchewollock Music Festival – Patchewollock – VIC
- Oct 21st – Mountain Mumma – Sheffield – TAS
- Oct 22nd – Brookfield Shed – Margate – TAS
- Oct 24th – Mountain Pickers Club – Ferntree Gully – VIC
- Oct 25th – Yinnar Pub – Yinnar – VIC
- Oct 26th – Smith’s Alternative Bookstore – Canberra – ACT
- Oct 27th to 29th – Dorrigo Folk & Bluegrass Festival – Dorrigo – NSW
- Oct 31st – 63 First Avenue – Sawtell – NSW
- Nov 1st – Wauchope Arts Council – Wauchope – NSW
- Nov 2nd – Petersham Bowling Club – Sydney – NSW
- Nov 3rd to 5th – Maldon Folk Festival – Maldon – NSW