Jimmy the Fish is heading to Canberra, Sydney, Newcastle and regional NSW for a rare tour and a chance to “get some miles” into new material for an upcoming CD.
An outstanding collaboration between three top-shelf musicians redefines the power trio with bluegrass and folk sensibilities. Award-winning singer/songwriter and festival favourite bass player, Liz Frencham (Jigzag, Frencham Smith) is joined by flatpicking bluegrass guitar champ Robbie Long (Lawnmowers, Mic Conway) and perennial slide kick, Dobro wizard, Pete Fidler (Big Bug Trio, Bluestone Junction) in sweet harmonies and solid picking.
- Friday August 31 – Merry Muse Canberra 7.30pm
- Saturday Sept 1 – Taste Canowindra 6.30pm
- Sunday Sept 2 – Mudgee Brewery 4.30pm
- Thursday Sept 6 – The Royal Exchange Newcastle 8.00pm
- Friday Sept 7 – The Cafe Church Space Glebe 8.00pm
- Saturday Sept 8 – Wauchope Arts Hall 8.00pm
- Sunday Sept 9 – McCrossin’s Mill Museum Uralla 3.00pm
- Date/s: 31st August to 9th September