IBMA Offers 15th March Webinar: How to Present & Book Bluegrass Programs at Schools.
IBMA has announced its next webinar will be for artists, but managers, booking agents, association leaders and event producers may find the information valuable also. The fee to join the webinar is only $20 for IBMA members or $40 for non-members. Please call (615) 256-3222 to register.
Register now by calling USA – 615-256-3222
Join Special Consensus bandleader Greg Cahill and Monroeville’s Matt Munsey at the next IBMA webinar, hosted on Thursday, 15th March from 6-7:30 p.m. Central: How to Present & Book Bluegrass Programs at Schools.
Greg Cahill received the Distinguished Achievement Award from IBMA in 2011 partly for the decades he spent introducing thousands of young people to bluegrass music at school programs across the country and around the world. Matt Munsey and his band mates in Monroeville began playing for students at schools last year, with a unique and very successful twist on the same idea.
Learn what works for different age levels and different sized groups and how to keep a young audience engaged and participating, as well as how to book and fund these types of gigs from two veterans.
Stay tuned for upcoming IBMA webinars on these topics:
- April 17 – Tweeting Your Way to Success (How to effectively use Twitter to promote your band, bluegrass event or business), presented by Andrea Compton, St. Charles Community College
- May 17 – How to Recruit, Retain & Keep Your Volunteers Happy, presented by Dwight Worden, San Diego Bluegrass Society, CBA
- June – Negotiating Agreements with Bands & Venues, presented by Alan Tompkins, Bluegrass Heritage Foundation
- July – How to Write an Effective Press Release
- August – Creating Video Content to Connect Bands with Fans
- October – Bluegrass Events & Social Networking
- November – Keeping a Band Together
- December – How Do Endorsements Really Work?