With the Great Alpine Pick set for this weekend organisers have some last minute reminders.
This year’s Great Alpine Pick will require you to follow current government guidelines and restrictions:
- Please have a mask with you at all times and don’t be afraid to use it.
- Maintain the current social distancing rules.
- If you feel ill self isolate.
- Use the hand sanitiser at the venues.
- Before entering any of the venues please log your presence at the venue with the QR code on display.
- If you have never signed in using a QR code, you may need to download, the Service Victoria app or visit this site;
Open the app and enter: the number on the QR poster.
- Otherwise you will need to record your Name, Phone Number and entry time on the list at each venue.
There are two venues for concerts, we’ll be running the same concert at both venues, at the same time. (Running from venue to venue is the most exercise these musicians will have had in a long time.)
Please resist the urge to go from venue to venue. To encourage you to follow this request, tickets are not transferable from venue to venue. It will cost you an extra $20 to go to the other venue, remember the number restrictions we are working under. Community Hall = 48 in the audience; Mountain View Hall = 70 in the audience.
On Friday the 26th of March a new assessment of the Covid restrictions is expected. Festival organisers will keep you posted on the whiteboard in front of the Caravan Park office.
You can pick up a program and get the latest updates at the Caravan Park office.
We’ve weathered Covid 19, Border closures, Melbourne lockdowns, Statewide lockdowns, now they want to stick us with needles. Can’t wait, maybe then we can return to a more normal routine. We’ve jumped through a lot of hoops to get the GAP up and running. Please follow any instruction and restriction with a smile and keep picking. Everyone’s doing their best. See you at Harrietville and Happy Picking – Andrew Barcham GAP.