Here’s news of a new banjo and guitar workshop in Burrill Lake NSW.
The Burrill Lake Banjo and Guitar Workshop series will be held at the beautiful Holiday Haven cabin and camping facility, in Burrill Lake, NSW. Top-notch banjo and guitar instruction comes to the region in a fun-filled and relaxed 2.5 days of bluegrass music immersion.
The workshop is the perfect place for learning essential techniques, jamming with friends and networking with other like-minded players who will be attending this inaugural event. It will cater for players of all temperaments and skill levels and this year will particularly focus on the guitar, 3-finger banjo picking and Claw Hammer banjo techniques. You will meet and hear from some of the finest bluegrass musicians in Australia today as they play and teach exclusively for you in a relaxed, up close and personal setting. And on a budget you can afford! See the details below.
Running over 3 days Friday to Sunday June 23rd – 25th at the Holiday Haven, Cabins and Camping Resort at Burrill Lake on the beautiful south coast located 3 1⁄2 hours south of Sydney . With 4 instructors, this workshop series will take your playing and motivation to new heights. There are 35 spaces available and this unique format will provide excellent instructor/player ratio with intimate access to some of the finest musicians available.
Book your accommodation and register now for this unforgettable music experience.
Here’s how to secure your place at the Burril Lake Banjo and Guitar Workshop:
1. Decide your accommodation type:
a Cabin – from $150 per night
b your own caravan or camping option – $45 per night
2. Book your accommodation: Contact Holiday Haven directly at: http://Holidayhaven.com.au/burrill-lake/book-online or
contact Kirra on (02) 4444 8840
3. Register for the Workshops: Contact Phil Upton via email at: up****@tp*.au to register and he will confirm your instrument of choice and send you bank details for the $200 payment.
More Information On Burrill Lake Banjo & Guitar Workshops’
- Dates: June 23rd – 25th 2023Friday 2.00pm – Sunday 2.00pm
- Venue: Holiday Haven Cabins and Camping Resort, 8 Princes Avenue South, Burrill Lake NSW 2539
- Cost: $200 (covers classes and morning and afternoon teas)
For all inquiries and a program, contact Phil Upton Ph: 0435 981 941 or up****@tp*.au"">email Phil;