A New Venue For Tasmanian Bluegrass Association – Craigbourne Estate
The Tasmanian Bluegrass Association has taken up a new venue in the south of the state. The association usually meets in Miena Tasmania on the first Saturday of the month, and in winter, moved that regular gathering to the lowlands at Westbury. The association’s new southern venue is in Craigbourne on the third Saturday of the month, and is ideal for those unable to attend the regular Miena jam.
- 1 Hour drive for Hobart cbd.
- Huge very old wool shed, polished floors and bar., green room.
- Camping., Caravans, mobile homes and tenting.
- Wild trout fishing a short walk from camp ground.
- Great Hosts and plenty of room for everyone.
- A great day or night stays out.
The Tasmanian Bluegrass Association is planning to host a statewide music festival next year featuring national bluegrass, country and folk music artists. Plus some very talented local bluegrass pickers.
The association has extended an invitation to the first event. Bring along your instrument. There will be a BBQ lunch and afternoon tea. The jam is open from 10.30am till mid afternoon, or stay the night. jam sessions and workshops on the day.
- Venue: Craigbourne Estate
- When: 21st Oct, 2023