Performers selected for the Showcase will have the opportunity to perform on multiple stages during the IBMA Bluegrass Ramble and IBMA Business Conference. With countless stages and thousands of attendees, this is the premier platform to share your music with talent buyers, industry leaders, and fellow world-class musicians during IBMA World of Bluegrass 2020.
Who Should Apply?
IBMA celebrates a diverse lineup of artists/bands from all over the world playing across the stylistic spectrum. Emerging acts, established acts with new music or personnel, and bluegrass legends come together to create a well-rounded music experience. The bottom line is, no matter where you are from, what style of bluegrass you play, or where you are in your career, if you are ready to get your music out to bluegrass lovers, the official IBMA showcase opportunity is for you.
How To Apply
All applications will be completed online (click here). Up to 30 artists/bands will be selected to participate in the Official Showcases.
- Materials you will need to provide include:
- Contact information
- At least one (1) studio recorded track (mp3 format)
- High resolution Artist/Band photo
- Stage Plot
- Payment information
- A bio including location, band personnel, and note of any recent press or music releases.
All applicants are required to submit a $25 fee to help defray selection process costs. If invited to participate as an official showcase artist/band, there is an additional fee of $500 to offset costs of services and showcase production.
The Official Showcase Package
If selected, artists/bands will receive two (2) showcase opportunities plus the following:
- Full conference registration package for performers (value $1000+)
- Priority access to Gig Fair appointments
- Complimentary Exhibit Hall booth space (value $700+)
- Up to three (3) Individual Memberships (value $225+)
- Featured promotion on IBMA social media channels ahead of the events
- Featured profile in conference program, schedules, and mobile app
- Featured pre-event promotion to DJs and talent buyers via our IBMA Bluegrass Ramble playlists on Noisetrade and Spotify