Mark Johnson has written a book for bluegrass bands called Stage Performance Guide For Your Bluegrass Band. This new publication is designed to help bands connect with their audience and be more entertaining on stage. Too many bands know how to make good music but lack the skills needed to be truly entertaining.
This book aims to help you turn your music into a show that is actually entertaining. S0me of the topics covered include:
- How to grab the audience by their emotions and make them love you!
- How to exude confidence on stage without appearing arrogant.
- How to get over stage fright so you can perform with power and confidence.
- The importance of adding emotion to your vocals to better connect with the audience.
- How to use comedy to really connect with the audience… and how it will hurt your show if you don’t do it right.
- What to do if something goes wrong on stage so you don’t embarrass yourself.
- The importance of your front man doing a good job of connecting with the audience.
- How to get the focus off of yourself and on to the audience where it belongs.
- The #1 most important thing you must know for your band to be successful on stage (and, as you might guess, it’s not about the music).
- Plus a whole lot more!
This 60-page book is available in PDF format for $15.00 USD, or for the printed version. It comes with a 100% money back, no-questions-asked guarantee.