The 2017 Bluegrass Ramble will take place September 26 – 28, once again downtown Raleigh, North Carolina during IBMA’s World of Bluegrass. All emerging bands plus established bands with new music or new personnel are encouraged to apply. The application process opens Tuesday, January 17th at 10 AM Central.
Official showcase performances at the IBMA’s annual Bluegrass Ramble, during World of Bluegrass week, form the premier platform for introducing talent to the bluegrass community. The 2017 Bluegrass Ramble will take place September 26-28, once again in downtown Raleigh, NC, and all emerging bluegrass bands, as well as established bands with new music or new personnel, are encouraged to apply. Each showcase band will perform at least twice during World of Bluegrass Week – once on a convention centre stage and once on a local Bluegrass Ramble venue.
In addition to the two showcase opportunities, the IBMA showcase package includes:
- Full conference registration package for performing members of group (value $1000+)
- Complimentary booth space during business conference (value $600+)
- One organizational membership for group (value $205)
- Featured profile in conference program and on the WOB smart phone app
- Inclusion of one mp3 on the 2017 IBMA Bluegrass Ramble Mixtape via Noisetrade. (Download mixtapes from prior years for free.)
- Featured promotion on social media by IBMA
- Priority access to Gig Fair appointments
- Scheduled consultation in advance of events on maximizing showcase opportunities
Learn more from IBMA Website.