Jam Camps Australia has announced three jam camps for 2018. The first jam camp is scheduled for Burleigh Heads on Queensland’s Gold Coast, the second in Quorn, South Australia’s gateway to the Flinders’ Ranges and the third in Victoria’s popular Phillip Island.
Dates for the 2018 Jam Camps are:
- Burleigh Heads – Fri. 20th to Sun. 22nd July
- Quorn – Fri. 7th to Sun. 9th September
- Phillip Island – Sat.15th to Mon. 17th September
Bookings can be made through the Jam Camps Australia Website or clicking on the preferred location below.
What do you need to participate in a jam camp?
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome)
- Be able to change smoothly between G, C, D, and A
- Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords
A full list of requirements can be found on the Jam Skills Check List page.