The Australian Bluegrass Conference is designed as a high-powered, fun-filled long weekend of bluegrass instrument and music instruction. It is the perfect place for jamming and networking and caters for players of all skill levels. Fast track your playing to new heights and get more fun out of playing than you even thought was possible.
The Conference runs over 4 days with 12 instructors in total. The event features some of the finest players from both Australia and the USA. There are 55 spaces available. The conference is scheduled for 8th Dec. through to 11th Dec.
Book now for this unforgettable music experience.
Hear some of the finest bluegrass musicians from both Australia and the USA as they play and teach exclusively for you in relaxed and intimate surroundings. This is one of the premier events on the Australian bluegrass music calendar.
The 2016 Bluegrass Conference:
- Intensive instruction in 5 String Banjo Guitar, Mandolin, Fiddle and Bass.
- From midday, Thursday 8th December to 2:00pm, Sunday 11th December.
- Venue is Tranquil Park Resort, located near Maleny in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland just north of Brisbane.
| Jamie Clarke
Cost: $850 per person includes:
- 3 nights accommodation at the fully licensed Tranquil Park Resort.
- 9 superb main meals (Thursday dinner to Sunday lunch)
- Morning and Afternoon Teas.
- Instruction and Workshop Sessions and all In-house concerts
- Entry to the traditional downtown Maleny Friday night concert
Commonly Asked Questions:
Q1. How do I register and pay?
A. The best way is to contact Peter Nahuysen via email at: email@example.com
- You can speak to him about the conference details and arrange a direct deposit payment, or send a cheque payable to Peter Nahuysen to: PO Box 505 Aspley Qld 4034. ALternativelty you can call Peter on 0416 113 496 to discuss options.
Q2(a). Can I bring a partner?
A. Yes but space will be limited to 5 due to the small number of double rooms available.
- First in bookings will have priority for these partner spots.
Q2(b). If I bring my partner, how much will it cost for them?
A. Because they are not receiving instruction it will be $650.00.
Q3 If I come by myself will I be sharing a room with others?
A. Yes. Just like any Bluegrass Festival or Conference, to keep costs down for everyone we must dorm share the available rooms. However the maximum is only 4 per room with a number of 3 and 2 share, and they are very comfortable.
Q4. If I land at Brisbane Airport will there be transport to get to the camp?
A. To assist any Interstate attendees, we will be offering lifts from the airport to Tranquil Park on the Thursday departing between 9:00 and 11.00 am and returning to the Airport departing the camp site at around 2.00 pm on the Sunday. Let us know if you require transport when you book.
- Peter Nahuysen – Conference Convenor
- Ph. 0416 113 496
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org