Greendale is between Ballan and Blackwood, less than 10 minutes from both. The reserve is on the main road, opposite the friendly pub.
Once again organisers have had to make a last-minute change to the festival site brought about by the Blackwood Cricket Ground’s availability. Organisers also cite the costs for the use of the Caravan Park as prohibitive.
See the Blackwood Website for more details, ticketing, camping etc.
PROGRAM (Details closer to the Convention)
- Settle in, set up camp, greet old friends, sessions
- 10.30 to 2.30: Workshops
- 2.30 to 7.00: Blackboard Concert
- 7.30 to 9.00: Cajun Dance
- 9.00 to 11.00: Old Timey Dance
- 11.00 to Whenever: Late-night Concert
- 10.30 to 11.30: Big harmony singing session (gospel & more)
- 11.30 to 2.30: Workshops
- 2.30 to 4.00: Headliners and Guests Concert
- 4.00 till stumps: Blackboard Concert, then the pub
- Camp packed up by 11.30am, but we would be grateful for helpers to pack up the site.