Morgan Music, a music store in the Ozarks that recently was devastated from a fire, has had another round of bad luck. Their temporary space was broken into and several instruments were stolen. Be on the lookout for the following instruments.
- Gibson Bill Monroe Model Mandolin #17 of 200 (September 2, 1991)
- Bourgeois IBMA Brazilian Rosewood Vintage D #1 of 6 S/N 004725
- Gibson Black Jack Banjo (with copper flashing) S/N 75-0805-15 (This
- one belonged to a customer and was in for repair.)
- Fender American Stratocaster Plus Ash Body Natural Finish black pickguard
- Squier Mini Stratocaster S/N IC080129026.
The Northern California Bluegrass Society has listed the instruments on their National Missing & Stolen Instruments online service.
Read the full story Bluegrass Journal.com