Here is an opportunity for bluegrass bands and artists to showcase their talents before an audience of bluegrass industry professionals.
IBMA’s Official Showcase Artists at 2018’s World of Bluegrass receive a package of promotional support and opportunities valued at over $2000. You don’t want to miss this.
It’s a competitive process and applications are accepted today through February 28. Only 30 acts are selected.
Official showcase performances at the IBMA annual Bluegrass Ramble during World of Bluegrass week form the premier platform for introducing talent to the bluegrass community. The Bluegrass Ramble will take place September 25-27, 2018 in Raleigh, North Caroliona, and all emerging bluegrass bands, as well as established bands with new music or new personnel, are encouraged to apply.
Each showcase band will perform at least twice during World of Bluegrass Week; once on a convention centre stage and once on a local Bluegrass Ramble venue.
In addition to the two showcase opportunities, the IBMA showcase package includes:
- Full conference registration package for performing members of group (value $1000+)
- Complimentary booth space during business conference (value $600+)
- One organizational membership for group (value $205)
- Featured profile in conference program and on the WOB smart phone app
- Inclusion of one mp3 on the IBMA Bluegrass Ramble Mixtape via Noisetrade. (Download mixtapes from prior years for free.)
- Featured promotion on social media by IBMA
- Priority access to Gig Fair appointments
- Scheduled consultation in advance of events on maximising showcase opportunities