Jamcamps Australia has announced their first jamcamp for 2014 which is planned for Forrest in Victoria. Nestled in the heart of the Otway Ranges, Forrest has become one of the best holiday destinations in the Hinterland of the Great Ocean Road area. The 2014 Forrest Jamcamp will run from Friday 16th May to Sunday 18th May. The $350.00 registration fee covers all tuition, handouts, accommodation and meals.
What can you expect from a Wernick Method Jamcamp?
- Hands-on learning in large and small groups
- Learn many bluegrass standards
- Full ground rules and etiquette of typical jams
- How to find melodies, fake solos, carry a tune, sing harmony
- Tab/note reading skills not needed or used
- Understanding, low-pressure, time-tested teaching
- Only four chords needed, G, C, D, and A.
- Gentle tempos, mistakes expected
- How to leadsongs and how to follow new songs
- Ear skills taught and emphasised, as in real bluegrass
- Group and individualised instruction on backup skills
Reserve your place now with a $100.00 deposit.